Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scarves

Scarves seem to be really popular right now.  I see lots of ladies wearing them.  So when I signed up with Amazon to feature their links on my blog, I noticed these links with some cute scarves.  The first one could also be used as a baby sling since it is nice and long as well as wide enough.  All you need are a pair of ring slings and the instructions for a no-sew baby sling.
This one is nice for wearing.   Here are some wearing suggestions.
So if you are looking for a cute scarf to wear or use for babywearing, click on the link to purchase.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! I had no idea you had a blog! I am enjoying looking around at everything you have on here! God is so good to give so many like-minded women an avenue to learn from eachother! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bambi! If you look very far you will find that I haven't had a blog for long! LOL! I haven't been reading blogs for very long, but the more I read the more I felt the need to blog along! Hopefully I will be encouraging to someone! :)

    ReplyDelete