Friday, February 24, 2012

Coupons.com Savings Club Giveaway!

Coupons.com is giving away 150,000 Savings Club Memberships! Hurry and get yours while they last!

This 1-year membership, valued at $30, gives you access to "the best coupons across the web."



2 comments:

  1. What has been your experience with the site? Did you find that it was helpful? I'll definitely check it out!!! Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to be honest, I have not joined the savings club yet. I used coupons for a while, but never got very good at it. I do, however, like (no....LOVE) to find a good bargain and I enjoy finding ways to save money. And I have several friends who are great couponers, so when I saw this deal I thought of some of them who might like the free membership. So if you are interested in coupons, it may be a nice way to find some good ones online. Hope that is helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete