Well, in the midst of my contemplation, the Lord has helped me. (He's so good!) Last week not one, but two of my favorite bloggers wrote about this very issue. You can read those great posts here and here.
These sweet ladies have helped me to remember that I don't have to have "arrived" in order to be helpful to someone else. I can still be "imperfect" (Thank goodness for that!) and offer an encouraging word to another mother.
"Therefore encourage one another and build up one another just as you also are doing." 1 Thess. 5:11
I'm so glad you're jumping back in, Andrea. You've invested time here in this beautiful blog...and there would be NO blogs if we had to have no sin in our lives in order to share with others. Your family is a testimony of the Lord's grace...keep letting your light shine!
ReplyDeleteBambi, I really want to do this, but I've found that it really is hard work! I don't feel like I'm a very good writer, but I think the only way to improve that is to write. :) So here I go! :)
ReplyDelete